How to set up a Skybound Trampoline?Before setting up a Skybound trampoline, you need to be familiar with the size and its limitations.
Rectangular trampolines, on the other hand, have a weight limit of 300 to 450 pounds regardless of size.
Setting it up is very easy. All you need to do is to follow these Skybound Trampoline Instructions:
1. Organize the parts: When unboxing the Skybound Trampoline package, you'll see the legs, the mat, the springs, and the net. It's important not to lose any of these parts.
2. Connect the leg extensions to the bases.
3. Once you've completed the legs, you need to identify the top rails. It should have 2 squared ends so identify which is the larger one.
4. Insert the wider end of top rail into a T-joint.
5. After connecting the top rails, insert the U-shaped leg base into the opening of the T-joints. Refer to the Skybound Trampoline Manual for more information.
6. Now flip the trampoline and connect the top rails.
7. Install the trampoline mat to the frame. Attach the smaller hook end of a spring to one of the V rings on the mat.
8. Once the mat is installed, the next step is to attach the enclosures to the legs and to connect the net.
After successfully setting up the net, then you can already test it.
Tricks to Pull Off on a Skybound Trampoline
Here are the tricks you can pull off to impress your friends.
This trick requires at least two jumpers. The goal is to bounce extra high so if you correctly execute this trick, you will be able to bounce much higher than you can on your own.
This trick may sound easy but it's not. To execute this, you can start with a small turn first until you're capable to create the spinning motion. Once you are able to complete the one-quarter, you can already try to so a half-spin, and a 360-degree spin.
You might want to execute this trick if you want to land on your butt. If you don't know how to do this, just start by jumping straight in the air and bring your legs forward every time. Doing this gives you 100% chance to land on your butt. Also, put your hands directly against the mat. You should automatically be able to spring your back up.
This trick is for beginners and it's super easy to execute. You just need to jump in the air and land with your knees first. Then, pop up back.
This is another trick for beginners. All you need to do is to do a trust fall on the trampoline. If you do this correctly, you should land in the middle of your back.
Unlike the backdrop, you can do this trick by falling forward and spring back up.
This trick is not ideal for beginners. If you want to learn this trick, try to jump into the air with your legs pointed together in front of you. Then try to touch your toes in the air .Other tricks that you can execute on your Trampoline include:
• Front Back Pullover
• Front and Back Handspring
• Front and Back Flips
• Side Flips
Have you tried setting up a trampoline? What other tricks do you think can be executed?