We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
All Web site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright 2015 - 2019 by Digital Buziness.. All rights reserved., or in the case of product material, all text and graphics are Copyright by the original owner. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using this Web site as an information resource (or of ordering goods or services and using this site as a shopping resource). Any other use of materials on this Web site—including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution, or reproduction—without the prior written permission of Digital Buziness is strictly prohibited.
The logo is service marks of Digital Buziness. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. DIGITAL BUZINESS reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required before the acceptance of any order. Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and DIGITAL BUZINESS reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
Discounts and Promotions
- Any Promotions and or Rewards Points are forfeited when customers are given a discount such as but not limited to quantity, open box, or sale items.
- Any and all Discounts, Promotional Items and or Reward Points that are given as part of an order that is partially or fully refunded are forfeited.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on most orders that ship via ground within the continental US. (Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas. If a delivery location is not accessible via Freight Truck, an alternate location must be given, or additional charges may apply). All Common Carrier shipments will go via FedEx or UPS Ground. If you need expedited shipping, you may choose so during the checkout process. All LTL shipments will ship the best way based on the item purchased and the customer's location. There is no expedited shipping option with LTL shipments.
- All freight shipments going to the zip codes below will be charged a delivery fee due to the tariffs in those areas.
- MA zip codes beginning with 025-026
- NY zip codes beginning with 100-119
- DC zip codes beginning with 200 & 202-205
Free Shipping Does not apply to orders to Canada. Canadian customers are responsible for not only the shipping, but any duties, taxes and brokerage fees that may be applicable.
If a customer chooses to expedite their shipment, it is at the customers expense. In the unlikely event that the shipping company does not fulfill their obligation of an expedited delivery, the customer is entitled to a refund of the expedited shipping charges once the shipping company waives those fees.
- We offer a 60 Day Return Policy on all New and Un-used items. If your item is New and Un-used, please follow the instructions below:
- In order to return your item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number.
- NO ITEMS may be returned without a RA#.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, as well as any charges associated with the original shipping, including but not limited to Free Shipping. Once the item is returned and inspected, the customer will be refunded the original amount less the original free shipping that was provided if applicable. All returned items must be returned in original packaging. Any damaged packaging is subject to a 15% re-packaging fee.
- All freight shipments have a 20% restocking fee in addition to any additional cost charged by the freight company.
- Any items that have been opened and are still New and Un-used will be subject to a 20% restocking fee because the item can no longer be sold as New.
- ABSOLUTELY NO USED ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE RETURNED AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE!!!
Canceling An Order
- All cancellations must be done in writing.
- All Freight Shipment Items that need to be canceled require 24 hour notice prior to shipping because of freight shipment arrangements.
- Cancelled Items After Shipment Has Left The Warehouse
- This will be treated like a return item. (please read above)
- If a freight shipment is canceled after the 24 hour cancellation period but has not shipped, customer is responsible for any charges associated with appointment cancellations from the freight company.
- All Undeliverable and Returned Items that will be refunded less the shipping charges, any additional charges incurred from the shipping company and up to a 35% restocking fee
ALL MADE TO ORDER AND CUSTOM BUILT ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Any customer who purchases an item that is custom built with specific logos and/or color designs are charged in full prior to the manufacturing process and ABSOLUTELY NO cancellations or refunds are permitted. Any item that is not an in-stock item that is being built for a specific order is charged in full prior to any manufacturing process. Once the manufacturing process has begun there is ABSOLUTELY NO cancellations or refunds.
Links to Other Web Sites
DIGITAL BUZINESS makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this Site, or Web sites linking to this Site.
Warranties and Disclaimers
DIGITAL BUZINESS intends for the information and data contained in the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the information and data have been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided "AS IS." You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. DIGITAL BUZINESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Web site is operated by DIGITAL BUZINESS from its offices in Arlington, TX. The law of the Commonwealth of Texas shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. DIGITAL BUZINESS makes no representation that the information in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site from territories where the content of the Site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.